
Today started off with photo day. The picture to the left is my coach Jack Billingham. Camp pictures, team pictures and individual pictures with the team of coaches. Then we were off to game 2. We played Billy Hatcher's team and lost 5-2. Too many errors and we didn't get timely hitting. That included me with an o-3. So after a quick lunch, I headed off to the cages for some extra BP and help. It worked as in our second game I went 2-3 with 2 RBI's in a 16-8 win. I also made a couple of nice plays on two foul pops behind home. So far I have caught all three complete games and feel great.
One reason I am feeling good still (besides my trainer Sara!) is trips to the ice pool at the end of each day. These may look like hot tubs but two of them are freezing! But it sure is helping the knees from swelling up.
Tonight was our first kangaroo court. For those of you that don't know, that is a "court" session where we get fined for our various transgressions. All the money goes to charity. I escaped with no fines so I guess that was good. I have to get noticed for positive things!
Two more games tomorrow and with a couple of wins we are right back into this thing. Wish us luck!
One reason I am feeling good still (besides my trainer Sara!) is trips to the ice pool at the end of each day. These may look like hot tubs but two of them are freezing! But it sure is helping the knees from swelling up.There is also a complete weight room, training room and media room.
Tonight was our first kangaroo court. For those of you that don't know, that is a "court" session where we get fined for our various transgressions. All the money goes to charity. I escaped with no fines so I guess that was good. I have to get noticed for positive things!Two more games tomorrow and with a couple of wins we are right back into this thing. Wish us luck!
skip the games and go straight to the training room and HOT tubs.
ReplyDelete